Cleopacks - Firefox extension bundles

CLEO (Compact Library Extension Organizer) is a Firefox extension that allows you to bundle together several Firefox extensions and themes into a single, installable package. I invite others to post links to their own "Cleopacks" here for all to share. (Display the link in a comment and I will publish it here.)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Essential Developer Extensions

Whenever I start to develop a new extension or website, I create a new Firefox profile. The first thing I do is install what I consider to be the absolute minimum extensions I need for a proper development platform.

// "Dev Essentials.xpi": Created on Jul 16, 2006 with CLEO Version: 1.0
//
// *** Contents: 8 items ***
// Console{0.3.4}.xpi
// ExtensionDeveloper{0.2.2.20050505}.xpi
// FireFTP{0.94.2}.xpi
// InfoLister{0.9e}.xpi
// JSView{1.1.2}.xpi
// MRTechLocalInstall{5.2}.xpi
// QuickLocaleSwitcher{1.3.6}.xpi
// SessionSaver.2{0.2.1.031}.xpi

Dev Essentials.xpi

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the idea if being able to back up all of my extensions. Could you Integrate a search function so I can coose from a menu which extensions I want to include???

Keep up the fantastic work!!

Friday, August 25, 2006 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Derek said...

I was stunned - stunned, I tell you - that Chris Pederick's Web Developer extension wasn't among your essentials... then I realized that your focus appears to be extension development rather than web development.

Phew! Crisis averted. :)

Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:40:00 AM  
Anonymous derek said...

By the way, I love the extensions - great work!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chrome Registration error present in 2.0 there m8. :)


Love your software :o)

Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger Shadoefax said...

Chrome registration error fixed in 2.0 build 1.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have used this from v1 - brilliant - an example of how to produce and extension!
Just a thought - the documentation is varied and depends on which version is being used thus confusing for newbies.
Also the CLEO - when used as backup full profile only operates on the xpi and not the fbus - surely to be complete you need both?

Monday, August 20, 2007 3:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLEO does not support FireFox 3.0
(I've FEBE 6.0b installed on it)
Can you please make it to support FF3.0, that will be great...

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Shadoefax said...

This blog is no longer maintained. If you have any questions or problems with CLEO or FEBE, please use my support forum.

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 6:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home